Monday, November 27, 2006

what a day for a test

okay. well the weekend wasn't so well, whatever. I forgot to post about Friday's school day, I'll just tell you the important part; at lunch ping-pong on friday, The dude with glasses, that I mention couple posts ago, Ahmza and Roberto and Paulo were debate-ing how my name was actully called. This was a honor considering that, in the US, I was never that popluar for cool guys (like Roberto and Paulo) to mention me in front of me. I'll probally never forget it. after lunch-ping-pong was over on Friday, I caught up with Roberto and i gave my ball to Roberto so he can use it for the afternoon break(cause I wasn't gonna be there). I thought you should know that. what happened at school today; before school ping-pong; okay. I was imageing Robeto when he gave me back my ball. Like maybe he'll say, Sorry, Lykachy, but I broke it. and then he'd just toss me my ball. it actully didn't go like that. He just goes " Here Lykachy" And gives me my ball. that was nice, compared to what he could have done. But I think he knows I would hurt him if he didn't give it back. Oh yeah, and during pre-school ping-pong, I got to finals against the guy with glasses. but I lost big time. as always. I'm never good in the mornings. I saw Natchi. He didn't have any gel in his hair. And I have to say, he looks better with gel in his hair. Michael, Matthew, and Steven all cut their hair. can not commet on that. 1st period; History. well actully our teacher was absent so it was permance for the whole class. 2nd period; permance. my class was there too. usually they would be in Biology Class, but that teacher's absent too. morning ping-pong; extremly boring cause too many people and when's there too many people I forget. 3rd period; CLA. We had A test today. I failed badly. I know it. 4th period; permance. this means food. very bad food today, let me tell you that. lunch ping-pong; I got to finals a couple times. but I only won two. once against Ahmza and the other, against a guy, I forgot his name.oh yeah, it's Jullian 5th period; English. easy. English in USA is hard, but English in France is easy. 6th period; CLA. afternoon pong-pong; this is funny. Roberto was already there when I came out. couple mintues later, Natchi and Maron are outside the campus. lucky ducks their finished with school. 7th peiord; French. so hard. Winfrey, from the ping-pong table was with us. ever heard of him from me? if you didn't oh, well. you'll probally get use to his name. end of school

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music