Tuesday, November 28, 2006

main event: ping-pong

today was a nice day and a bad day. before school and ping-pong; I came through campus at same time as Michael and Roberto. Steven, was already at the ping-pong table. so me, Roberto, and Michael had to just watch. i don't know where Paulo and Natchi was. 1st period; Art's Class. very boring except a couple minutes here and there. 2nd period; CLA. my teacher, Miss Barrire gave us our test back. here in France, their scoring system is weird. but the highest grade you can get is 20. weird, I know. so, I got 15.5 not bad. Do you think It's bad? morning ping-pong; when I got there I made Winfrey and Steven wait for me. but I got eliminated shortly. after that too many people came so I can't remember too well. except, I notice Natchi had gel in his hair again. 3rd period; CLA. she gave our tests back. in France the scoring system is weird. the highest score is 20. I got 15.5 on the test. Do you think it's a good grade? I really don't. 4th period; PE, or Gym. in gym, we're doing ping-pong. yay!!! And I beat this kid name Nicholas,(in my class, cause I know two Nicholas) 13 to 10. Ali (in my class, there's two Ali's I know) was our score keeper. And he told the class that Nicholas lost to me. Nicholas, he was so mad when the class found out. lunch and ping-pong; ping-pong. okay. when I got there, there was a Surveillance Guy there. so weird. I think he said that If we could beat him, he'll go away. The guy with glasses (who is the best out of us) played against the Surveillance Guy, and lost 3-2. after, Roberto went against him and lost 3-2. Natchi went against him and lost 3-1. Steven went against him, and Steven lost (3-1). Even I went against him, and I lost (3-1). The Surveillance Guy kept saying how he won something in ping-pong in 1991. He was good. shortly after that I went to eat with Melunie. potatoes and chicken nuggets. I ate most of it. but I saved my apple and took it outside to ping-pong. when I got outside the Surveillance Guy was still there. Apparently, people can have second turns going against the Surveillance Guy. cause a couple of people were going again. I got to see Ahmza play and lose, again. and two (or so) people later, it was my turn. I played against him. and actually, I won. 3-2. I still can't believe that. cause he's hard to beat. and the Surveillance Guy. He says "A girl. that's who beat me. not a guy. not you, a girl." And Ahmza's like pretending to take photos of me. after that, we did a game. I got out when there was five people. When I got out, Roberto, Paulo, Steven, Natchi, and the guy with glasses, was back from lunch. And they found out I beat the Surveillance Guy 3-2. I don't know what they were thinking, but I think that they were thinking, she can be good when she wants to. or You have gotta be kidding me. And well, Me, Steven, Michael, and Mathew learned that a girl call Yuksël, from our CLA class (which you might remember, when I blogged about the students in my CLA class.) is Natchi's sister. We were, like, shocked. me included. And I asked Yuksël if Natchi speaks Turk. and she say yes. 5th period; Math. easy. 6th period; well, usually I have History CLA. but our teacher for that, Mrs. Le Goff is sick all this week. So I gotta go home early.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music