Friday, November 10, 2006

I love fridays

I like school on fridays. it's cool, read and you'll know why. pre-school ping-pong; I ran towards the ping-pong table, so I got in on a game before there was a lot of people. Just me, Gaël, Susan, and a guy called Winfred (or something)and we are playing with Gaël's ball. finals was Winfred VS Gaël, 3-0, Winfred. okay so, when the bell rang to tell everyone to get ready for school, I gave Gaël her ball, and then (becuase there was still people there) I took my ball out to play ping-pong for a bit. I played pairs ping-pong with Roberto as my partner, against Paulo and Roberto's Friend, who I mention a couple posts back. until one of the teachers that patroled the school (surveilance students call them) told us off. I forgot the score, I wasn't keeping tract. 1st period & 2nd period; PE (gym, or sports) with this old guy. On fridays they switch the classes around, like they combine some students from another 6th grade class with some from another class. in this so called 'class' there was one dude that I reconized from ping-pong, I don't know his name though. Elisabete, from CLA (specail class) Is usually with me on fridays, but today she wasn't. In PE, we did somethings with frizbees. morning ping-pong; can't say much, cause I forgot much. 3rd period; CLA (speacail class) something with something. Steven was the only one there. 4th period; permance, YES!!! that means food. If your in permance in 4th period you get to eat before the school. that means I get to play 1 hour and 30 minutes of ping-pong. (that's how long our lunch break is, classes resume at 2:00pm) lunch ping-pong; Michael and Matthew didn't stay for lunch break because they get to go home early, lucky ducks. okay, ping-pong. when Steven, Paulo, Roberto, and Roberto's Friend went to eat, I got to finals once. I lost badly, 3-0. 5th time at finals. ^_^okay, fast forwording to when the doors open for the students who eat at home. ^_^ so many people, and then a couple mintues after the bell ring to tell us school's starting, I played pairs ping-pong again, this time, me with Paulo against Roberto and (who i'm pretty sure is) Roberto's Friend. 5th period; Math, subtraction and adding (or something like that). easy as eatting cake. My Math Teacher, Mrs. Torres, is my Homeroom Teacher too, and our school pictures have come, yay!!! I look good. fridays only 5 periods (or 4, does permance count?)

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music