Tuesday, November 14, 2006

trouble maker

Today was not my best ping-pong day. Steven, Michael, and Matthew were not here today for reasons I know but I can't tell you. pre-school ping-pong; I skiped this because I was late. unfortunately. On Tuesdays Roberto and Paulo don't come.1st period; Arts Class. oh, I don't like this class at all!!!!!! I was cheaking my Math homework, to make sure that I got everything right. And then My Arts teacher took my math notebook away. along with my arts book. don't like her at all. so then, after class was over, I left in a hurry, so that I forgot my Math notebook. In-Between-Classes EXTRA: What Happened Between Arts Class and CLA (speacail class); Okay, so I went out of the class, and headed to my locker, to put my jacket in it. after that I headed to a board that marks when the teachers don't come to school. And I saw Roberto and Paulo come through the doors for 2nd period. after that I was walking through the halls when, Morgan and Melunie, from my class, comes running up to me. holding my math notebook. I thanked them and walked to the CLA classroom. 2nd period; CLA. I saw that, Kenan comes to this class. didn't know that. and we got a lot of homework. a lot. I gotta do that. after I post. morning ping-pong; again not my best. without Steven, Michael, and Matthew it's a bit boring. 3rd And 4th periods; PE. there's a new guy in town. my original teacher Mrs. Brasseur, is on leave, i think, so this is the new guy filling her place. I don't know his name, so we'll call him Mr.NewGuy. He's actully cool, if you think about it. but he screams a lot. We played a game called Handball (not known in USA) and I scored a point. lunch break and ping-pong; i'm still not good. oh well, I actully didn't mind. for once. While I was in the lunch line, I acidentlly dented my ball, lucky Paulo, Roberto, and Natchi (known as Roberto's Friend from preveious posts) were in the lunch line also and let me tell you; Natchi is one of the best people to go to if your ball is dented. Off the ping-pong place, Natchi can be nice. so Roberto, Paulo, and Natchi for some reason, picked a table near me, Gaƫl, and Susan. I can say, wait a minute, I am saying, that while I was eatting I was a bit hyper. I was going to fling my ping-pong ball at Mariem to catch, but I didn't. When it was time for classes, surveillance came and busted us (Me, Roberto, Paulo, Natchi, and Tunisie Guy). Surveillance almost took my ball away, but, becuase of Tunisie Guy's (I will find out his name) quick thinking, surveillance gave me back my ball. 5th period; Math. this is so easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they should transfer me into 7th grade. 6th period; History CLA. Specail History Class. very easy. I'll admit, I was a bit hyper in this class. Walking Home Extra: While I was walking home, I got the chance to catch up talking to this guy named David, who I meet a couple Wednesdays ago. Turns out, he's in the same class as Asseir (a girl in CLA). I also got to talk with this girl that I always walk home with on Tuesdays.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music