Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ahem. This is gonna be weird.

today at school, all my morning periods are spent in CLA (The sepcail class). and on Wedsendays we get out at 12:30 PM. okay. pre-school ping-pong; this was funny, about a couple of mintues before the bell rang, someone stepped on the ball. it was actully Steven's ball. Paulo and Roberto didn't come, which means they didn't have 1st period. morning ping-pong; okay, so me and Steven were the first at the ping-pong table, and we have no ball. Steven picked up his broken ball from pre-school ping-pong, and tried playing with it. the first time he served it, the ball hit the net (I dont know what's it called). the ball hit the thing and bounce back and hit Steven in the face. that was really funny. So two guys came. and we played two against two. when Roberto came up I said " Don't ask. Ask no questions, we'll tell you no answers.". and then someone came with a ball (that wasn't broken). towards the middle of break, there was a lot of people. and I was eliminated already, so I asked my friend Gaël if she had a ball. She did and let me used it. I bounce it a couple times, and then Steven came and played a bit. We bounced the ball to each other that's all. and then Roberto comes up and asks me if he and the rest of the ping-pong table could use the ball. I said that the ball wasn't mine and that it was Gaël's. He asked Gaël if he could use it. She said yes. I gave it to him, and followed him to play in the new game. THE END

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music