Monday, November 13, 2006

Cool Day

not only was it a cool day, it was cold. very cold. so, here's my school day: pre-school ping-pong; not bad, but not good. On Mondays Steven, Michael, and Matthew don't come because they don't have 1st period. Before we entered the school gates I saw Roberto and Paulo. 1st period; History. not bad. back in USA I loved history. I guess it's okay. 2nd period; permance. boring. I drew in my schedule book all the time. could of slept. but I didn't. morning ping-pong; one time when I served, I was up against Paulo. by chance I served this really fast and cool served(I should do more) and I got Paulo out. when he got out I said, "Sorry." the look on his face is so funny. And then in another game, he tried to get me back, for getting him out, but instead, he end up getting himself out. lol.3rd period; CLA. learning a lot of things. Back on Friday, We had to do a exercise sheet and I forgot to answer on. if it weren't for Steven, I would have gotten one wrong. I always thought I was a last minute-kinda girl. 4th period; permance. As most of you know, if you spend 4th period in permance, you get to eat before all the school. So I didn't miss any ping-pong. yay!!! Steven, Michael, and Matthew were in permance as well. lunch ping-pong; well, me and Steven, we were the first ones there. So we played finals. 6th time at finals. I'm going to quit counting, it's getting too confusing. So anyway, me and Steven played in finals, and I WON!!!!!yeah!!!!!! Go Lykachy!!!! uh huh!!!!! One life. later on, Michael got into finals, and he won too, but he gave me his life. [cause I all ready used mine](FYI: If you win a game, it counts as a life.) When Paulo, Roberto, and Roberto's Friend, oh by the way I found out Roberto's Friend's name. It's Natchi. Not spelled like that, but that's as close as I can get. Okay, so, When Paulo, Roberto, and Natchi (Roberto's Friend) went to eat, they never give me any lifes. I wonder why. why??? ok. a couple of minutes after they left, I got to finals again. I forgot against who, but I lost badly. 3-0. oh man. but I should be use to it, I usually lose like that. I gotta get good. When Roberto, Paulo, and Natchi (Roberto's Friend) came back, we played. One time, Michael, one of the people who I think is not very good at ping-pong, eliminated Paulo with a hit, kind of like my served that eliminated Paulo this morning, very fast. I was laughing like crazy. that's the second time today Paulo's been eliminated like that. You should have seen Paulo's face. *laughs* On the last game before the bell, I was so close to finals, but I got eliminated. 5th period; English. It was kinda interesting, for once. 6th period; CLA. a bit boring. but I thought and said to Michael " Somebody must have given the class sugar." this, was kinda fun. afternoon ping-pong; It's alright. I was one of the first to get there, so Lutfi and Leonel from CLA, had their backpacks on the table and they were fighting around the table. So when I came up, I took Leonel's backpack, cause it was on my side, and threw it on the ground. One of my friend Mariem (pronounced; Mare-re-em) promised me, tomorrow, that If I get out, she'll give me her place, if she's still in, that is. around when the bell rang, well, Paulo, Roberto, Natchi(Roberto's Friend), and the Tunisie Guy (from other posts) was still around. so I play against two. Me and Roberto against Paulo and Natchi (Roberto's Friend). with Tunisie Guy roaming around and interrupting the game. last time I played pairs with Roberto (which was Friday 10 November), I played on the left side of the table, but this time I played on the right side, for a little anyway, after a couple of minutes we switched sides. and then a couple minutes after that, Surveillance came and told us off. 7th period; French Class. boring. boring. boring. why do I have to be in there? And A Ping-Pong EXTRA, from Lykachy. Last time, I played ping-pong pairs with Roberto, he must have realized I play better on the left side, so he probably put me on the right to see if I could do the right side. Well he figured after a couple of rounds, that I do better on the left. You know I played pairs on Friday 10 November with Paulo too. I think he prefers Natchi(Roberto's Friend), cause I'm a 'beginner' to him and Natchi's been playing this for a while. I don't know. I don't what to think. What's Natchi's problem with me? I need to sort this out. I'll post vids from Youtube soon. I'm haveing problems right now.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music