Thursday, November 16, 2006

the regular school day.

okay. as the day begins, as always it begins with ping-pong; pre-school ping-pong; there was like a lot of people. and If there's a lot of people I tend to forget. 1st period; Music. Okay, so last week was the test on paper. This week, we had to sing a song that she taught us a couple weeks ago.some of my classmates were really bad (and I couldn't help it but smile. I was so close to laughing.), others were okay. So, when it's my turn, my teacher said that I can sing the refrain only (cause the song was in french) and she'll sing the rest. I was so nervous. really, you got the rest of the class stare -ing at you, wondering how your going to do, espicailly since I'm english. Only, Susan, Gaël, and Melunie ever heard me sang, in english, but they never heard me sing in french. but after I was done, I got the highest score. either my music teacher, just gave me that score because i'm english and, I don't know something else, or because i'm actully good(although I doubt that). I don't know. that song's getting very annoying now. In-between-Class-Speacail; while I was walking up the stairs (and to CLA) I saw Roberto. He was going up the stairs too. 2nd period; CLA. here, in this class, we got to learn french on the internet. It was cool. morning ping-pong; like I said ' I tend to forget when there's a lot of people.' but I remember one thing; Me and Steven got there early so we played against each other. and I won. 3-2. and I won, that's the 2nd time I've beaten Steven. lol. 3rd period; CLA. same thing as the first one. we went on the internet and learned french. for me it was very easy.execpt for a few things. 4th period; debate class or something. very very boring.lunch and lunch ping-pong; oh, heh, heh. well today, 6th grade was eating 2nd to last. that means 7th grade and 8th grade got to go before that. I couldn't wait that long, so me, and my friends Gaël, Susan, and Melunie, sneaked by and got in. That was awsome. I should do that again. when I went to sit down, I saw that Ahmza was still there. wonder why. and then, eat and go do ping-pong. when I was headed down the stairs, (the lunch has it's own building, 2nd floor is lunchroom, and kitchen, 1st floor is check in. One surveillence marks you off, while another stands by the entrance, to make sure the right class goes in) I saw Roberto climbing up the stairs slowly waiting for Natchi. after that ping-pong. 5th period; CLA with Mr VIAUD. his classes confuse me. anyhow, it was a bit easy. a little bit. 6th period; Math CLA. you gotta be kidding me. I know math backwords and forwords. although I admit, english verison. and I'm learning a bit of the french version. School's done

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music