Wednesday, November 29, 2006

only one class today

Today was the best day out of the week. the only thing that I was upset about was that I missed playing in the before school ping-pong. but that's okay. So did Roberto and Paulo. I saw them at the school gate at 9:20AM. Of course they didn't say hi. 8th graders don't go up and talk to a 6th grader. of course I think they really wanted to. 2nd period; permance. our History Teacher, Mrs. Le Goff is absent. We had permance outside. so we played ping-pong. morning ping-pong; too many people. I forgot. 3rd period; Math. easy. actully, we had CLA with Mr Viaud. I didn't know this, so I just went to Math with my class, 607. (FYI: ok, I skiped a class)I saw Leonel (a guy in CLA) ask him what he did in CLA with M Viaud. He said a lot of stuff. Natchi was walking in front of us, and I'm pretty sure he heard. and school's finished for me.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music