Thursday, November 30, 2006

very cold day

okay. a school day. Miss Barrire is absent today, so no CLA for us. oh, and Mr Viuad was absent today too. before school and ping-pong; talked with Steven. he's not his usually self. played ping-pong with him. and with other people. I saw Roberto and Paulo there. along with Natchi. I notice that he styled his hair again. 1st period; Music. very easy. I got 15.2 on my music test. I could of done better if it was in English. I studied music a lot. I tried playing, violin, piano, and singing. So I kinda know music inside and out. 2nd period; maths. well lucky me. our math teacher(and homeroom), Mrs Torres, is absent today. no math and no debate class(which is 4th period). instead, we get to be in permance. turns out, Steven's class is in permance too. so some of them (Me, Gaël, Susan, Melunie, Paulo and Natchi) went to the libary. Steven stayed in the permance hall. morning ping-pong; extremly boring. too many people. and Paulo and Roberto look too much a like. at the end of break, I asked Steven too many questions with Paulo and Roberto listening in. 3rd period; English. Easy, easy, easy. after English, Me, Gaël, and Susan saw Roberto in the hallways. and talked to him. 4th period; permance (usually Debate Class) Steven's class was there too. Paulo and Natchi. I think my friends (Gaël, Melunie, Susan) think that I like Paulo. ThiS IS NoT tRuE. At AlL. But I do like some one else. no I am not going to blog about it. But for some dumb reason, Steven and me talked about who I liked in front of, well, my friends and Paulo and Natchi, for example. oh, boy. In lunch, they had doghnuts. and to tell you the turth, sugar makes me hyper. So after eating that doghnut I was a bit hyper (here, I bet my friends would say " A bit.? A BIT???!!! You were hyper, hyper man." ) Let's see. I poured water from another water pitcher into another water pitcher and turned the empty water pitcher upside down. (I know you don't get that, that's ok) lunch ping-pong; extremly boring and ok at the same time. it's boring cause I kept geting out. it's ok cause everytime Steven got to finals, I irritated him. and he usaully lost. a couple times, actully more than a couple times, Steven gave Natchi his place in finals. You all know the guy I always mention as, the guy with glasses that plays at the ping-pong table? well, I found out his name. it's Ridelle. or something like that, but we'll stick with Ridelle (pronouced Re-dell). 5th period; permance. 6th period; Math CLA. THEE MOST EASIEST CLASS EVER. AFTER SCHOOL EXTRA; okay so I got off of the school Campus. I saw that no one was playing ping-pong at the table. so I went to ask them. before I could get a word out, they asked me for my ball. Winfrey's like ' Give Me the ball adn I'll give it bacl tomarrow." Roberto's like ' No give it to me.' Geuss who I gave it to? Roberto. Last time Winfrey played with my ball, he hit it over the campus and into a bush.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music