Thursday, November 09, 2006

it's a sunny day

Today, Thrusday November 09, in France it was sunny. pre-school ping-pong; no ping-pong cause I didn't feel like it. and + Steven, Matthew, Michael,Paulo and Roberto wasn't there. It's boring with out them. 1st period; Music, We had a test. If it was in English I would have aced it. I took the test, and try to answer it in french, but most of the answers that I written was in English. 2nd period; CLA (spacial class) morning ping-pong; a lot of people.I usually get out early either I can't hit it right or I couldn't serve the ball right. 3rd period; CLA 4th period; Debate Class, that's not what it's called but that's the closest English term I could think of. lunch ping-pong; oh, this is interesting, here I was a bit under my game, still horrible like this morning, but a bit better. when I served a couple of times, I severed so fast that, I got a couple of people out. once I got Steven out, and from then (or so) Roberto was scared when I served. slightly funny, slightly annoying. and by the way, Steven got me back for getting him out. 5th period; permance. Me, Michael, and Matthew helped Steven with his English Homework. cause Steven doesn't know enough english (Joke). and I told and helped Steven with the CLA Homework. 6th period; Math CLA, (specail math class) easy as eating a pie. SCHOOL's DONE

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music