Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Is there something going on?

good day.very nice day, although the weather was very bad.ok, to bisness. So, when I arrive at the school gate at 8:30AM, it was still closed. So I waited. For the first time ever, my friends Gaƫl, Melunie, and Suzanne, came up to me and talk to me. So. when we were walking towards the gate, I saw Roberto with someone I didn't reconize. Me and my friends stayed walking behind Roberto and his friend, until we reached the ping-pong table. Then that friends turned around, and I saw that it was Paulo.He was wearing a different coat that's why I didn't reconize him. pre-school ping-pong; i think i forgot, many things happened today. you'll see. 1st period: Arts. it was very boring so I wrote an English entry. I'll copy it word for word;note: - means new paragraph: Tuesday, November 7 2006 Arts Class, 8:30-9:25 AM - There's nothing to do. Arts is not my best subject. Is arts even classified as a subject? Ah, well, I must look like I understand and also I must look like I am paying attention. Nobody likes arts. Who would? Okay, maybe the guy that painted ' The Mona Lisa' but apart from that..... - I must not get onMrs.Daubois' bad side.Because I have gum in class.hhhmmm.It's already November and she's(the theacher) is still continueing with hallaween drawings. I can't wait until Arts is over.*sigh* 2nd period: CLA(also known as Specail Class, but please get use to CLA). I was surprised in this one. One of the guys, named Kenan, usually is not in this class. At least i think so. but today, he was in this class and in my spot. And then for some reason (or a reason) I sat next to him. Here's the reason; because I didn't know who was sitting there; because there was only books and nobody was sitting there, and then when class began I saw who was sitting there. morning ping-pong; here I saw Steven, Michael,and Mathew. Apparentlly, they were not sick but, the landowner move them again. This time farther away. very far. I almost got to finals, but because people wouldn't move out of my way, I didn't make it. that person was mainly Matthew. I yelled at him after. And I chased Ben again this time I slipped and fell and got my pants dirty. very dirty. 3rd period: usually 3rd and 4th periods, I have PE (or Gym). But Our gym teacher wasn't there, so while my regular class got to go to permanace, I went to CLA. 4th period: permance. If you come to permance during 4th period, you get to eat lunch before the school. so, I ate. chicken with peas. I don't like that so i only ate a little. for dessert? chocolate pudding, again. It was still good. Also I learned that two guys liked me. lunch ping-pong; after Paulo, Roberto, Roberto's Friend, and Steven left, I got to finals two times. makeing it 4 times at finals. It always happens when Roberto and Paulo go and eat. I lost both times at finals. Both times I played against the Tunisie Guy, which you might remember from Yesterday's post. 5th period: math. with my regular class. pretty easy. adding, and adding with decimals. 6th period: History CLA. with the History and Geography teacher. in this class I again had to sit by Kenan. is there something going on? I won't answer that. AND IT'S FINISHED, SCHOOL THAT IS.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music