Tuesday, November 21, 2006

at school today was ok.

sorry I wasn't posting yesterday. I was too tired. and today I'm tired too. but I'll blog. before school ping-pong; ok well I actully came late to school today so no pre-school ping-pong for me. actully I came at 8:15am the usually time, but I arrived late at the ping-pong table so I didn't get to play in a game. cause there was too many people. 1st period; Arts Class. this was, I geuss, okay. for today that is. I don't really like arts. actully I really, really, really dislike it, but Arts is one of the regular subject, so I gotta get a decent grade. 2nd period; CLA. it's ok, I geuss. 3rd & 4th period; PE. oh well, towards the end, we were playing handball, and well a guy throws much harder than a girl, so. a guy was trying to score and a girl was in the goal, playing goalie, and the guy threw the ball, very hard, that it hit the girl, and she got a nosebleed. lunch and ping-pong; I wanted to sneak in today, but my friends wouldn't let me. so I played ping-pong with Steven, Michael, Matthew, Paulo, Roberto, Natchi, Ahmza, Gaƫl, Melunie, and Susan. then we ate. after that, I went to the ping-pong table, and they're doing something stupid. something that keeps us from playing ping-pong. no game, so by the time school started again, we didn't play one game. before, we got into our classes, I gave my ball to Natchi. cause i know he's gonna stay for afternoon ping-pong, and I'm pretty sure, they don't got a ball. took a while, but I got Natchi to understand me. phew. 5th period; Math. geometry. A little bit easy, and a little bit hard. 6th period; History CLA. I was a bit hyper in this class. my bad.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music