Wednesday, May 03, 2006

TKD-5-2

Today at TKD my first day back cause last week except tuesday i had iceskating, i didnt go on monday cause my dad told me to rest that day, so heres what happen: 1st i told rexford (the small one) that i got a blod, 2nd i could have murdered Isacc but i did nt, 3rd we sparred for most of the time, 4th Ricky wasnt there he usally comes so does Anna and Nick Franco 5th i saw the Kims for the first time in a while and also Mr. Fruchie there's gonna be a TKD one all week!? i think......

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music