Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ha

Attention: The Yesterday's post below will never be finished! At school today, we had awards chapel, I didn't get any thing but neither did Whitney.After that 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5thgrade and ofcoruse 6th grade went to Locke County Park in Fridley for a water gun fight and picnic. WE ( Anna, Whitney and me) were singing HOODWINKED's song: " Here's a story I know".."You'll like".."It's the one about the girl riding on her bike"" I know" " la,la,la,la,la,la, but i know it's true" " She could never be rude, or unkind" ( Here Anna always go 'Unlike Lykachy') " But A sad song played at the back of her mind" " Oh" "la,la,la,la,la,la," " Take me out of the woods" " great big world " " You know I'm wanting for you" In the water gun fight I got soaked.American Idol is on and right now I'm typing this instead of wacthing it. Some people went walking on a trail.Me and Katie were planing to push Ryan into the river but it didn't work out.Then I think on our way back( we walked a long way) I played H,N, or c. That is to say; Hot, Not ( Alex usally adds" Not or neither"), or cute. The 6th grade girls virsion is Hot or not. There's an in between too. Tomarrow is our last day of school and it's a half-day.Also tomarrow Me and Whitney are going to Anna's House for a sleepover.Then on friday, the day after tomarrow, Us 6th grader ( now freshmen) are going to VALLEY fAIR. That is to say those who made it. Then after VALLEY fAIR me and Anna are going to sleepover a Whitney's house. NO TKD POSTING TODASY. SEE Ya Later. I Heard FROM whitney That Her neighbor, Matt is totally HOT!

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music