Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Missing people by the minute. >>>>>>>>School people I'm missing<<<<<<<<<< Espeically Alex, Whitney, Anna, Hannah, Katie, ( the annoying) Curtis, Dylan, Anna's Dog Foxy ( Take note: real name: Dakota), Brenton, Mrs. Anoka County 2006 ( Brenton's mom, Mrs. Wills) <<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>Tkd People I'm missing<<<<<<<<< Nick Franco, Anna Franco, Parents of the two Franco's, Amy and the two Larson, Brasemlies, Amy the school teacher, Grandmaster Kim, Aaron, Jason, Ricky, Phillip the little green dude, Caroline Kim, Alex Kim, Parents of the two Kim's, french dude, Semrads, Geneva <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  1. and only BEAT UP RICKY cause i would do it my self, but i'm 9,000 miles away.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music