Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dylan and freaken school

OK today during soccer,Dylan made two goal.i cant belive this.Dylan usaully doesnt make a goal.My friend Anna brought her puppy to school.She's so cute( I meant the dog) and has a anteater kinda tounge. new Vallyfair update : in three weeks us 6th graders get to go to Vallyfair. TKD: yes there will be a TKD post today......i think.....we'll see. Keep in mind on Wedensday @ WBA we get out @ 2:20-ish.If you need help with any subject you have to go to help class(2:30-3:00). Help class sucks.I use to like it, but now i dont. I have a very big mind.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music