Saturday, May 27, 2006

Over the last two days

Over the last days: on Monday we just hung around the school, On tuesday Elem. 3rd- 6th grade got to go to the Minnesota Zoo.It was funny. You know in the Sea lab. where there are the sharks that you can pet? Well when I was trying to pet it, I almost fell into the water! On Wedsenday, We had a picnic at school only 4th - 6th.Note: There were water guns involed. On Thrusday, was a half day of school.And the last day of school.Me and Whitney slept over at Anna Harlan's House.It.......was awsome. WE ARE NOW 7TH GRADERS, IN JUNIOR HIGH AND AT OUR SCHOOL, FRESHMANS. On Friday was 6th graders trip to valley fair. I rode on the corksrew( it was awsome), the monster( I was in between Whitney and Anna),thunder canyon( Each time we did it one of us girls had to sit by Ryan.Micheal, and Curtis was on there too.). there were more but I can't remember. Then that night I slept over at Whitney's house.Her Hamster is awake 24/7 and woke me up in the middle of the night.And today I went to my cousin's house for a birthday Party. It was the most boring Party ever.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music