Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Today at lunch

Today at lunch, there was like a food fight between the boys and girls(6th grade) table.It was a small food fight so the teachers didnt see.I of course started it by throwing a tomato at Ryan Poorman and another one at Curtis.But Curtis, Brenton, and Dylan had air soft ammo( formaly called BB's) which they shot at us( Whitney, Anna, and me. were the only girls who was in the foodfight) like a spit ball. Sorry I'll try not to write so many posts on one day.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music