Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm So Sorry

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately.Here's what's been happening.

AT Tae Kwon Do

  1. On May 20th 2006, We hosted the 2006 Tae Kwon Do govener's Cup it......was awsome. The location was at DeLaSalle High School.in minneapolis. I got to sing the national anthem with Mrs.Brasumle, JoAnna Grunnes, Anna Franco, And Lenae Brasumle.
  2. I have to and got to be a timer.Some one who times the sparing rounds. It was two rounds of sparring with 1 min. for children and two rounds with 1 min. 30 sec. for adults/juniors.
  3. Competitors: the people who were there from my TKD school who competed, and what places they got. Ricky (last name ?) sparring: ? Forms: ? Breaking: - ; Jacob Larson sparring: ? forms: ? breaking: ?; NICK FRANCO sparring: got disqalufied for hitting a guy in the nose. It was either a nose bleed or it was broken.He said " That's the first time i've ever gotten disqulufied" what i said " Well, there's a first for every thing" forms:? breaking: 1st; Derek Grunnes sparring: 1st forms:- breaking: ? ; JoAnna Grunnes sparring : 3rd forms: 2nd breaking:-; Jason Kim( Grandmaster (MN)Kim's son) sparring: disqalufied for hitting the dude on the cheeck.Nick Franco said" Man, that guy's gonna have to get stichts" forms:? breaking:? ; Linda Brasemle sparring:? forms:? breaking:?
  4. People who didn't compete but was there Kristen Harlander was there. This guy, Danny and his sister Evevet. Kelly Frasier. Mrs.Mary Kim. Frances Kim.Tom Fruchey.'toni' Bird.George Bird.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music