Thursday, May 04, 2006

TKD-5-03

OK.I'll try to post it on the day it occur.this happen yesterday.Mr.Fairbanks, Adam's dad, Mr.Brown???,Ricky,Suzi,chris the green strip, and a new guy Bill, and some other dudes. Ricky and i were pair togeter, and he swears he was going soft on me.I'm like..yeah right.I bet Rickys gonna go to Goveners Cup.I remember him saying when i told him that i was testing for my 1st degree"Yeah,now you can start classes". He was the oldest out of the two of us so he had to start class.Ha, ha, ha.Somtime it pays to be young.At Madison I was sparring girls one to three years older than me.I'm so lucky i didnt have to sparr boys.Governer's Cup update: it is in a few weeks.I'm gonna be singing the National Anthem...At lease i think so.and also Black belt testing is on May 19.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music