Wednesday, May 03, 2006

To a post that Isaac made

Isaac, dude, you are so lucky that I havent been to TKD the last week. And if you want to murder me....you gotta murder me to cactch (spelling) me!!!! or else let me murder you 1st, then you can murder me!!!(followed by evil laugh)ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha(choking, gasping for breath) ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,(choking, choughing) " I am not gonna laugh any more today."( little mice will be standing by the side lines when Isaac and I sparr going " murder,murder,murder,murder" really, they dont care who wins.)

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music