Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm going

I'm sorry to tell you this , but I'm going to France and I'm not coming back,EVER. Semrads, See TKD board on Friday. I'm having breanna diliver a note, and I dont trust her.She's really, really, really stupid.And dumb, and an Idiot. if you want to have a copy of the note and take it to TKD yourself, e-mail me at: lyFrancine_gasao@yahoo.com And I can sent it to you. We, are leaveing today at 9:00pm. Today my parents let me have a party cause we're going. Alex Klienfelter, Matt Klienfelter, and Anna Harlan came. I think Alex is hot.and cute. Brenton Wills stop by only for a couple of minutes.His mom is Mrs.Anoka County. Go MRS.WILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! My last post in the USA.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music