Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hello from France

Hi guys. there are a lot of things here i have to get use to. I cant belive I'm actully here. Okay, if you've been on a plane, you know how you have to go through security; when my bags were being x-rayed, I heard the x-ray person say " iceskates? ". because I had ice skates in there. Okay, here in France even the key board's diffrent. Here's how it looks: these two rows are on the same key: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ° + & é " ' (( - è _ ç à ) = then follow by the letter parts : a z e r t y u i o p (exrta keys after p)^^ $ q s d f g h j k l m (extra keys after m) ù * w x c v b n (extra keys after n) , ; : ! It's very hard. Even the start of www.Blogger.com was french at lease we have www.yahoo.com in English. It'11:33 am in France when I wrote this. I'm betting it's 4:34 am in the US. everything is in french here! Tell me Semrads what happens in TKD on Tuesday's May 30th and Wedsday's 31. it's really hard trying to keep track of time here and over in US. you get confused. My dad says it's 7 hours a part. I miss every one.>>>>>>> I'm lonely<<<<<<<<<<. I had a party. for my friends from WBA. Alex, his brother Matt, and Anna came. I'm gonna miss Alex and Anna, espeically Alex. >>today><<> I'm so tired! changeing time zones is tireing. >>>from our flight <<< We ofcourse flew from MSP air port on Northwest to Amsterdam, Netherlands. Last time I went to France, I flew on Icelandair, and that time we stop at Iceland's capital. This time We flew across the Atlantic Ocean.which is tireing. I was seated at 44 c which is in the back. We were seated in the middle, away from the windows. My mom thought that one of the guys on our right was cute. My guess; they were returning to Amsterdam. when we were getting off, my bag was stuck on top and the cute guy's friend helped me. He wasen't cute. The cute guy however was old enough to be my brother. He was cute. <<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm sorry but I haven't met any friends yet. We're going to the US embassey today, so may be I'll meet some freshmen or people my age. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Good <<<<<<<<>>>>>>> for >>>>>>>>>now<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music