Thursday, May 04, 2006

At school

Ok.Tomarrow is field day and i have to finish a stupid illistration for school.Today Jeremy's mom came and show us some games that were gonna be on sale at a book fair we're having. Me Dylan and Jake played the games as well as every one else.Me and Dylan made sure that Jake lost.We cheated a lot.During PE Mrs.Dice let us have freetime, so i took a marker and marked Whitney and Anna.Then they got markers and attaked me,so i attaked them.Curtis, he saw us marking each other and said"I'm gonna wactch them" or somthing like that.Whitney, she took her marker and got it on my back, the color was pink.Tomarrow is feild day.and i have to play truth or dare with Dylan Curtis, Anna,Whitney and i think Brenton.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music