Sunday, April 30, 2006

[None]

Yesterday night my dad completly hogged the computer. So I'm writing this now.The ice show was a complete success. it will be aired on Channel 12 on Today, Sunday @ 4:00 pm and Monday @ 1:00 pm.Hope you all see it.So yesterday betewen our afternoon from the 2:00 and 7:00 I went to Breanna's house.She is so freaken dumb.She (and her brother, Chris) drives me freaken crazy. When I was leaving for the 7:00 show, she threw a fit wanting to go.She needs to learn when and when not to throw a fit. Once their mom and dad said that she could go, if she takes Chris with her, I would have taken that offer,but no. She refused it. she's a female dog.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music