Wednesday, April 26, 2006

school...sucks

school sucks. health sucks alot. in health their theaching you stuff you don't wanna know somthing i dont wanna know. today my class was coming back from the soccer feild when of coures I have to cause mischief.So i picked up a rock and threw it at Curtis, Dylan and Brenton. it didnt hit them but they used it as an excuse to throw rocks at me. i had to run for my life.We have tkd posting today.later on though and it will be the only posting cause i have iceskating practice all week except today.all my friends have the movie Narnia but me.! wont anybody get me Narnia????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a guy named Ryan in History got a better grade on the test than me. im overly competetive and i so wanna hurt him.Like really really hard.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music