Monday, April 24, 2006

Guy

Today at school.I was play soccer (with people) when this guy named Ron Newland but we call him RJ and some other 7th graders( Caleb Darling, Austin Woetzel, ?) came and join the game. I think that RJ is cute. Ha Ha my first post since 2006. My teacher, moved desks around and i have to sit in front of a guy named Dylan. Very annoying when he pokes you in the back. My teacher, Mrs.Butler, is KillJoyAndFun. that's what us students think of her.cause she Kills Joy And Fun. BIG TIME!!!!!No TKD today cause I got iceskating and I better jet soon. takes a long time to get there with my mom's driving.about TKD i wanna beat up Ricky so bad for what he did to me on Thrus.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music