Sunday, June 18, 2006

Yo.

Hey, I'm sorry i haven't been posting lately. I haven't been near a computer with an internet in over 24 hours. One of my classmates, Alex K. (last name not shown for protection reasons, but they're a lot of Alex K.'s out there. You just have to figure it out.) got an e mail address. Finally.He's been saying that, like since the day we got out of school.(ok i'm exaggerating a lot, but it's kinda true) Yesterday, me and my mind were force by my parents, to go to a party, and perperations for that party, at 9:30 am in the morning. And I ate lunch there. And dinner. Oh My Word. For dinner the parents roasted a pig. eeeeeeewwww. you know, how, when you go fishing, and you put the fish on a stick and slowly turn it over the fire, well that's what we did to the pig. And there was a nice round hole, from the stick, where it's tail is. Yesterday I called a bunch of people, i think i spent the whole day talking on the phone. here are a bunch of people who I called and they who answered:
  • Whitney H.
  • Anna H.
  • Alex K.
  • Wes D.
  • Rexford S.
  • Lily S.
  • Danelle S.
  • Issac S.
  • Ethan S.
  • Liberty Y.
  • Kris P.
  • Alex K.
  • Caroline K.
  • Mary K.
  • Breanna V.

I got Liberty's phone number. She's a long time friend of mine from TKD.

People who i called, but they didn't answer:

  • Ryan P.
  • Anna F.
  • Nick F.
  • Parents F.
  • Katie W.
  • Michael T.
  • Dylan D.
  • Curtis S.
  • Joanna G.
  • Derek G.
  • Deb G.
  • Kristen H.
  • Axel H.
  • Shephan H.
  • my brother.

I told you people that I called a lot of people.a long blog, i know.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music