Monday, June 05, 2006

two toothes in two days and more...

Okay, I lost a tooth yesderday, and one today. Those teeths I've been trying to lose for ages. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Okay, Today, in order, are the people who I called at my aunts house. Not my grandma's house.
  1. Whitney Harmon, one of my best friends
  2. Alex Klinefelter
  3. Wes Dicks
  4. Dylan Dehn
  5. Brenton Wills
  6. Whitney Harmon
  7. Kathie Ann Keister
  8. Whitney Harmon
  9. Wes Dicks
  10. Ryan Poorman
  11. Ryan Poorman
  12. Ryan Poorman
  13. Ryan Poorman
  14. Micheal Towberman
  15. Whitney Harmon
  16. Katie Walters

I know... Thats a lot of people, well that's a lot of times I've called every one Ok the following list has what they said and what I can't belive.

  1. Me and Whitney talked a while, one of the things we talked about was Steve, SteveII, SteveIII, and Whitney found a SteveIV
  2. Alex, I can't belive this but, when I called @ 10:30am he was still a sleep, so Mr.Klinefelter talked to me for a while, then gave it to Matt, who then told me he was gonna wake up Alex, who then gave it to Alex.
  3. Wes and I talk about his and Kathie Ann's love life whom he like in 4th grade (Kristie Netherlands) and who Kathie Ann liked in 4th grade (either Ryan or Caleb Rouser), if Kathie Ann liked him 1st or if he liked Kathie Ann 1st. Oh, there was more but it's too long to type out.
  4. He wasn't answering his cell
  5. leave a message
  6. I told Whitney all the stuff that I can remember from Alex's and Wes's conversations and I told her I havn't called Kathie Ann
  7. wasn't home
  8. I told Whitney that Kathie Ann wasn't home.She told me that her brother had to call home and got of the phone with her
  9. When He got to the phone, he hung up on me. THAT RAT!!!
  10. Told him that his stupid friend hung up on me.
  11. asked him if he had Curtis and Dylan's phone. Called back in an hour
  12. didn't get it
  13. asked him for his address; gave it to me; asked for Micheal's address; Ryan didn't have it so he gave me Micheal's number instead
  14. Answering machine
  15. Seth Walters answered, when gave the phone to Whitney she replied "mean". at the end before I got of the phone told Whiney to tell Seth " that he's glad that I am 10,000 miles away or else i would beat him up" also had to hang up cause her Hot neighbor was gonna call.
  16. Told katie what I told Whitney to say to Seth. And more won't go into details( cause I forgot)

Semrads: Hurry up with those e-mails and addressess.

1 comment:

Rexford said...

I set up a list. I'll take it back home tomorrow. But mostly Adults are signing it :P

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music