Friday, June 02, 2006

I am really mad right now!!!

Rexford, I do not like Ricky. I like somone else. You are so very lucky that I am 9,000 miles away, or else I would beat you to death.And plus, I don't know if I'm coming back.(sigh) I could probaly get my dad to extented my round trip ticket to somewhere in August or the end of July, instead of June 16, which is, by the way coming soon. Lets hope he does.Would you just tell me what happened at TKD than just telling me, nothing much happen? Rexford, Ethan, Issac, could you guys get everyone's e-mail, address, and phone number from people at TKD for me......please? I would apreciate it so much, and that would includ yours as well. And one more thing, airplane food, really stinks.And also I don't think I can bring back french fries.It costs (I'm geussing) $3.20 for a small. If I can I'll try to find the exact price. Save the HAPPY BUNNY don't let it live! (I mean die)

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music