Friday, June 30, 2006

YEah!

I am alive. fortunately. and I never told my parents. They probaly would have rush me to the hospital and have the docs open me up BUT MOST LIKELY........... They would have sat back, laugh for an hour, and tell me that it was your own problem. Rexford IM s me with Yahoo Messinger. Take Note; Rexford is really crazy when IM ing, come to think of it, so is Isacc... On other news, There was a book Party on Wesnesday, and I wasn't there. No more info... I'm really tired of explaining, and typeing, I have been on the internet for like since 12;00 ish.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music