Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hey, Sup.

Hi my peeps. What's going on, sorry I haven't been bloging on this one. Over the weekend, I went to my uncle's cabin, so I didn't have internet, or a phone line. The computer.......I loveit, and I will never leave it again. I got Yahoo Messinger Yesterday, so if you have an Yahoo account, you can sign up for Yahoo Messingger. One of the Movies that I love personally, is Over The Hedge. I've never seen it but I saw the Commercails for it before I left. I love the squriel (the animals that collects nuts) when he goes, " But I like the cookie". Today, my freshman class has to go to a book party, today. You see, we publish a book ( all of us) and Mrs. Butler sent the book in to get publish very late, so we are suppose to go to the book party to pick it up. I can't of course so I'm haveing Whitney, one of my best friends pick it up for me. I said to Brenton, cause I called him, " You have to see Mrs.Butler again." and he's like " Yeah I know." Whitney Brenton

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music