Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm so totally bored. Okay. I just went rollerbladeing and I saw two guys. Only one of them was cute. I talked to Rexford(junoir), Lily,Ethan,Danialle,and Isacc. They were like, " We thought you were jokeing that you were going to France" I'm like " I wish it were a joke". Then of course I told Rexford (jr) who I like and the others were trying to get the other phone (cause there were two phones you see) and listen to our conversation. It was funny. Rexford jr had to lock himself in the bathroom with both of the phone. But that didn't work. Right after I told him, all the others came in. and I heared Rexfordjr screamed "Oh no they got in". I called Whitney but she wasn't home, and I called Alex, but he wasn't home.Then I e mailed TKD people : Amy Hooper, Kirsten and her boys, Semrads, Kris and Derek. That was a lot of people. I might call them TKD people at 10:00pm France time.cause 10 France time is 3pm US time. Oh, and Rexfordjr told me somthing very bad. Frances, Mary, Alex, and Caroline Kim are moveing to California. I'm gonna miss them. I'm like to my mom, " Mom how about I go back to the States(the french calls USA the States) on June 16 and I come back July 10" I don't think she's gonna let.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music