Friday, June 09, 2006

WORLD CUP 2006

Okay, I just watch the 1st match, Germany vs Costa Rica. The 1st goal scored by Germany(I kept on calling them Jeremy, in the end I called them German) was by thier short stop. He was cute. So anyway towards the end of the game, guy number 7 of Germany, got slamed by some guy from Costa Rica. Germany won of course, 4 to 2 -ish. So that's okay. I don't know why but I, in this game, and in this game only,wanted Germany to win. Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Itay, past world cup winners are the most likely to win. §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§ Yesterday, my dad and I watched a pre game - at least that's what he said. France lost a guy, due to the fact that he landed his foot wrong. I think I saw his bone, of the ankel.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music