Thursday, June 08, 2006

Today

Today I called Breanna , Anna Franco, and Mrs. Franco. Okay tomarrow, I have to take a test in France............. ..................................................................................................................................................................... Somthing about what grade I'm gonna be in here in France.?! 14:30H France time ( 2:30pm, they use 24 hours here in France) 7:30 -ish States ( here in France they call USA the States )time e mail: lyFrancine_gasao@yahoo.com

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music