Friday, June 09, 2006

ya think

Okay, so then last post said that I had to take a test. @ 2:30-ish. You can say that I'm nervous, but Lykachy is never nervous.(I'm kidding myself......Maybe I'm not) Over in France, there's nothing to do. That's why I need, like, my brother to send some new books, if he would buy them for me. You would have to be a dimwit( a stupid or mentally slow person[we'll just say a stupid person]) not to see that I can't read French.Wait a mintue......you'll have to be an idiot ( a person affectted with idiocy)too. And we can't forget... stupid( a really, really, really long and stupid definition) Humor me please!!!

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music