Monday, June 12, 2006

Ok.

So you know the soccer games that I've written about? well I moved it to a diffrent blog. Here's the address if your intrested. lykachy-sportsworld.blogspot.com Today I was stuck(until now) at my grandparent's house... er... i mean apartment.It was the most boring time ever today. You would be bored too, if you were stuck in an apartment, for four hours, with no computer, their phone too slow to be any use to you, of course the people speak french, no kids to play with (cause the're at school), and only a stereo to comfort you. Don't deny it.You would be bored.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music