Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ha,ha.I'm laughing but the Swedens aint

June 10 06 Match #4 Trinidad and Tobago VS Sweden 1st half:
#21 of Trinidad and Tobago got hurt.Tri. uses their head a lot. Wouldn't it hurt, cause I think they're bald.1 hand ball and 1 fault off of Tri.Tri.'s #3 maybe off the feild for the rest of The World Cup; I don't know yet.#19 was Tri.'s Captian. There was a penalty off of Tri. #11 of Swden Kicked but missed. And Swden's number 6 at the end of the half turn very, very red. #3 was Sweden's Captian.
The Shots that missed: Sweden: about 12
Trinidad And Tobago: about 4
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
June 10 06
Match #4
Trinidad and Tobago VS Sweden
2nd half:
Fault - Tri's #19
#7 Tri. cute
#10 Sweden knock down # 5 of Tri.
@73:40 time, #19 Tri. had a yellow card.
#9 of Sweden limping at 85:35.
#21 of Sweden - knee injury
#6 of Sweden has a knee injury. Might not be able to play rest of World Cup. Got triped by #13 Tri.
Shots that missed: Sweden:17 Trinidad and Tobago:7
Score:0-0 tie

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music