Friday, October 06, 2006

my newest sport...PING-PONG

I like ping-pong. It's awsome. there's like three sets of twins that play ping-pong. Paulo and Roberto are one of the twins. hhhmmm. You know one time I couldn't tell which one was which...but now I can. I haven't won a game yet. The farthest i got was until there was just me and two guys (or girls, but it's mostly guys), and then I would get knocked out. shoot. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY GENEVA AND LILY!!!! It's late because REXFORD forgot to blog (until now). This month (october) in my class, one student transfered out, and one new girl came to our school. She's from Turkey. and doesn't speak a lot of french. Today we had elections at school. very, very, very boring. If I understand correctly, one guy in my regular class likes me. and one in my special class likes me too. and some guys at the ping-pong table likes me. too many guys like me.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music