Monday, October 23, 2006

okay, this is one of the best school day ever

Today, during lunch break, I was playing ping pong. and I got to finals. you know, when it's just you and one person. I got to finals! I never usally do get to finals. usaully the farthest I've gotten would be when there's three people. And then I'd get eliminated. And where, you ask, are the really really good players? their at lunch. example: Robert and Paulo. Steven, Michael, and Matthew didn't come to school today. I might hurt them tomarrow. ~during one game today. Paulo tried to get me out. by hitting the ball really hard and really fast when it was bounce to him, but it backfired. It was so funny.I'll post later this evening. -And I got a lot of guys out during the games.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music