Wednesday, October 18, 2006

my friends at the ping-pong table.

So i'm going to blog about my friends at the ping-pong table. some are mean, some are weird, that's what they are. Let's see, I might have troble spelling their names, you might have troble pernouning it, whatever. So, there's three American guys in this school, with me. Micheal, who's in the same grade with me, different class, same grade. Steven, who's in 8th grade, and Matthew who's in 9th. they play ping pong.ofcourse, we talk a lot in our special class too. So, there are twins at the table, Paulo and Roberto, both in 8th grade. They're Spainish. *thinks for a bit* they can help me brush up on my Spainish. probally not. Guys like them don't talk to girls like me.although I break that rule and talk to them a little bit, in french ofcourse. Some people from my regular class; Moniur, Nizar, Abdobkarim (note; wrong spelling), Nicholas, My Friends; Susan, Gaƫl, and Melunie. they're girls and they play ping-pong. Couple kids from my specail class, that plays ping-pong [i shall tell all about the kids in my speacail class some days later]; {sometimes they play}Ali, Lutfi, Kenan, Mourad, Maruan, Ezekel, and Yuksif.(Steven, Micheal, and Matthew are in Speacail Class, but they are already mention.) And then, all these other guys. Either I forgot their names, or I don't know their name, but I know if they play ping-pong or not by the way they look. I shall blog another time.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music