Friday, October 20, 2006

Somthing happened

okay, so, I have no periods before lunch on Friday and spent it in permance. Paulo, Robert, Robert's friends, Michael, Steven, Susan, Melunie, Ashley and Sarah was there. so, I pulled out a chair to sit in, but I pulled it too far and didn't notice, and I sat down, and I fell. Roberto, Paulo, Steven, Micheal, Roberto's friend, and some other people was laughing like crazy, I was too. So, Another coversation with Roberto. English translation. Me: How old are you? R: 14 Me: do you speak Sapinish? R: yeah Me: Do you speak English? R: yeah Me: You speak English??!!! R: yep end of coversation. that's all i could remember.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music