Thursday, October 19, 2006

I think I'm extremly popular

Okay. So I think I'm extremly popular. Why, you might ask? I'll tell you. today, before my Specail Math class I was standing outside the closed room, waiting for next period, and minding my own bisness, when, the class inside came out. I belive it was Class 304 or something. All the girls and a couple of guys were standing around, looking down, on me. Actully, looking down, because they were all taller than me. Asking tons of Questions in very very very bad English. It was like that until I went to talk to Steven and Matthew. Maron, and Morad was standing there too. So, I went over to Steven and Matthew, and I said " That, (dramatic pause) was freaky." and I laughed. I belive Morad is in that class. ^_^ And then when me and my grandma was picking up my little cousin after school. My grandma had to run across the street for a bit and told me to wait with my cousin. Well, this guy came up in passing, and I belive he said " Salut, Lykachy." which means "Hi, Lykachy", but I think he just went 'Lykachy'. And then I turned around and I go " Comment tu t'appelle?" which is "What's your name?" He said his name, which I didn't get. this goes to show, that people know who I am, but I don't who they are.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music