Tuesday, October 24, 2006

sometimes, others can do the impossible

I forgot to blog this in the other post.sorry. ok. so. morning ping-pong. some guy was hitting the ball to me, and I hit the ball back, but a different guy was blocking the net. So my ball didn't make over, cause the guys in the way. but all the others, thought I was eliminated. So I went out. but get this, Roberto (who was standing at the other side of the table waiting for his turn)came to me and said " Toi no eliminated" translation " Your not eliminated." and I said (english translation) " Of course. It's his fault". And I got to go back into the game. Roberto, ofcource took his place again. You know, sometimes (or most of the time), the twins surprises me. especially Roberto.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music