Thursday, October 19, 2006

speaking with one of the twins.

You know, I've mention Paulo and Roberto from ping-pong.I had a coversation with Roberto and one of the guys from the ping pong table, who we will call, Roberto's Friend. In English translation. Me: What class are you in? R: 8th grade, and you? Me: 6th (the french held me back a year)[R had a look that said 'Really?'] R: How old are you? Me: 12 RF: Where are you from? Me: United States RF: You from Mongolia? Me: No. United States. RF: Your parents from Mongolia? Me: No. Laos..(R & RF looks confused)..Vitenam?..Laos? RF: You are from Mongolia. Me: No. I speak English. I'm from Untied States. RF: No. You from Mongolia. R: Man, No. She speaks English, she's from United States, how else could she know English? NEW PING PONG GAME INTERUPS. At lease it went something like that.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music