Wednesday, October 25, 2006

a very kinda boring day

Pre-school ping-pong.~I wasn't there because this week, I had no class 1st period on Wednesday. Instead I came in around 9:25am. before that I met a couple of new people. David or Davey from class 402 or something. And the fact is, he's the only one I remember. oh well. morning ping-pong.- When Paulo and Roberto walked up to the table (both in very closely matching jaket), at first I couldn't tell who's who. then a second later, I remembered. Paulo's jacket had a bit of navy blue, while Roberto's had a bit of black. after morning ping-pong, 3rd period.\ CLA; i was sitting on my chair with two chair legs off the floor, and I almost fell. Almost.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music