Tuesday, October 24, 2006

my ping pong ways (and more)

ping pong. that's what I've been bloging about all October. sorry. but I'm not going to quit bloging about ping-pong. It's cool. Today, at morning ping-pong, there were a lot of people there. Paulo and Roberto included. It was my ball they were all playing with. And because of their attitude (like; getting eliminated but not going out.) It was Roberto who took the ball, and gave it back to me, hence ending the game. (they were really really really wild). When he gave it to me, I think, that he said my name, If I heard correctly. then he told me to put it back in my backpack and to keep it there. During the line for lunch; 6th grade were the last to eat on Tuesdays, and the rest of the school eats before us. I was waiting in line with my friends, and Steven, Paulo, Roberto, and Roberto's Friend, because they were in 8th grade, got to go in front of the 6th graders. I was so mad. And when they could go upstairs to the lunchroom (cause the lunch room is on the 2nd floor) they were laughing at me cause I had to wait in line. Roberto (or was it Paulo)even pretended to drop his racket on me. he got some nerves. lunch ping pong. If I remember correctly, today Paulo and Roberto were in the finals against each other, two (or so)times. (because I was eliminated) Michael gave me his place at the ping pong table a couple of times. And my friends Melunie gave me hers once. Afternoon ping-pong (like around 4:00pm or something). I wasn't there, because I only have classes after the afternoon breaks on Mondays. But On my way home today, It rain, really hard, and by the time I got home, I...was soaked.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music