Thursday, September 28, 2006

sup!!!

hey guys I've been very busy. on sat. and Sundays I have to get up very early. as well as the school days. At school during break, I learn how to advance my ping-pong skills. that's right, Lykachy is playing ping-pong every Monday - Friday. And you know what? I'm the first girl to do so. I have a couple of French friends, but there are three American guys here too. I get along with them well. and they introduce me to the way the french play at the ping-pong table. Before I started they said "If you play ping-pong with us you'll be the first girl." And so I am. 1 girl and a ton of guys. awsome.

1 comment:

Rexford said...

So, do you win at ping pong?

Good layout, Keep it! ^_^

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music