Sunday, December 10, 2006

tired *yawns*

Well, today after lunch, I put highlights in my hair. with the color red, mind you. I like red. next time I'll dye all of my hair red. I wonder what my friends are going to say when I show up at school tomorrow. I especially want to see Steven, Michael, Matthew, Roberto, Natchi, and Paulo's reaction. I hope I don't look like a freak. This week-end, I was more tired than usual. I wonder why. my dad says that, whenever I take a nap, that means I'm sick. I have to say. I know I'm sick, but I'm not going to admit it to others. this is the second time this school year. right now it's only 9:45pm and I'm already tired. you have got to be kidding me. well. on Saturnday, I went to one of my friend's birthday party. Melunie's to be exact. her name's spelled Mélanie. keep that in mind, but I'm going to spell it Melunie. easier for me, cause, I'm really, really bad at spelling (as you can see I spelled Saturnday wrong). Used to get C in this subject. I still would you know. I don't know how I mange to avoid a D.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music