Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

I'm rude. I haven't posted in a long time. oh well, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Chrisrtmas Dinners over here are great. That's the only fun part about Christmas (that and singing in church yesterday). I don't like to say this but, Christmas is getting boring. When your older, it doesn't really matter any more, does it? ah, well. My school is on Christmas break (duh) and Today I was on the internet all day. If it weren't for the fact that I have ice skating pratices(more on that tommaro), I would be on the internet all day.

1 comment:

Rexford said...

Blog Already!!!~~~~

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music